Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Three cheers Jacqui

Yes Jacqui, Queenie say's to invite anyone who might like to join us. You can send them an invitation, by hitting 'Settings' on this page..... permissions on the page that pops up .......enter their email address and so on..... I have sent invitations to the original group that Julie invited.
You should see their names when you get to permissions.
btw I am the Queenie's mom. 
I have been a South Beacher for most of the last 5 years and it is a way of eating (WOE) that suits me, but I am not a sweet craver..and I looove veggies. SB suggests 4 1/2 C of veggies per day and most days I do that.
I plan to enter my menus on this blog as I do on my SB journal.

Tuesdays menu
B   1 lite sausage link, 1 egg/1 C. green beans  2v
S  (snack)1/2 C lima beans
D.  Stuffed pork chop (whole wheat stuffing) 1/2 C acorn squash. 1C Cabbage mixed w/ kraut. 3v
S 1/2 C greek yogurt w/ 1 Natural PB,1 tsp splenda
Supper. Salad w spicy hot chicken 1 1/2 C mixed greens, bleu cheese dressing. 3v
S.1/2 C cantalope 1f
Its a lot of food but I have a big appetite. and lose 1/2 to 1 lb per week  I have 7 more to lose to make my goal of 155
water good
exercise 0 :(

1 comment: