Monday, January 24, 2011

The Beginning!

This is my first day of actually being in the 9 club! I found it difficult, but ended up not eating any types of bread at all!

My Day:
-I had a V8 before morning workouts at 6am
<---After I ate strawberry yogurt with blueberries and black berries.
-For lunch, orange chicken, with a mound of broccoli
- I had 3 snacks, carrots and ranch, 2 organic fruit leather's, and veggie chips.
-For dinner I ate Chicken with soy sauce and this Maple-Glazed Sweet Potatoes... yum.
The Maple- Glazed Sweet Potatoes are baked for 40 then combined in a deep skillet with bacon (I use turkey bacon), yellow onion (I use red), maple syrup (reduced fat) and thyme leaves... it tastes like Thanksgiving!
-AND THE GRAND FINALE, Mom's Favorite Banana dessert (Which is below) However, I used Dark Chocolate syrup instead.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ......Michelle I am impressed And what a yummy day you had!!!!!!!!!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS AND LOVE

    ReplyDelete