Saturday, January 22, 2011

have found success with the 9 club by adding lots of vegies to my lunch sandwich (spinach is especially delicious), making soup with lots of vegies and bringing celery and carrots with me on my long drives for work (they are a surprisingly delicious snack). Also, vegie and cheese paninis are my new passion (with roasted red pepper, spinach...and everything I can find)! (thanks, Sandy) Patty

PS I invite my friends, Donna and Laura (sisters) to join.

PPS I tried to post on the blog also but it said "tag is broken". Would a facebook page work better? I can do that if you guys like the idea.

Patty

3 comments:

  1. Let try to make this work. Doe anyone know what tag is broken means?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beats the heck out of me. She was blocked Thurs or Fri but I thought I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPs Patty was blocked but....... blah blah

    ReplyDelete