Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hughesnet stinks!!!!!

I am back on the internet after being relegated to a big dark hole in the sky for a week.  
I have invited Jacqui and others to join our little group and I have given Michelle admin. status so she will be allowed to post....
In my  email I see a new post from Patty but do not see it here ..I don't know what that is all about....but we are ALL proud of you Patty  LOL.

After the others accept the invitation I should be able to make them 'administrators' too .... at that point they should be able to post......Crossed fingers.

I will be posting my 9 daily to keep me honest..

I made a cauliflower and cheese recipe for Michelle's birthday dinner. ( a SB  take off on Mac and Cheese)
I made a simple white sauce with a little dry mustard , garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. melted in some  american cheese (velveeta?),  to make a smooth sauce..... poured over frozen or lightly steamed cauliflower florets ,  then stirred in lots of shredded sharp cheddar, sprinkled top with crumbs and baked at 350 degrees  until nice and bubbly and browned a little on top.  should be a good one to serve to most kids

1 comment:

  1. Michelle shared that cauliflower with me it was delish!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete